Monday 28 September 2009

LOFT design by


My final post from Westbourne Grove, LOFT design by is a beautifully designed store where I was mesmerised more by the interior than by what they were selling, which is rather gorgeous clothes. They are a French company with shops in Paris. I was not allowed to take any photographs and was told that Kelly Hoppen had been refused permission too :) The interior is a combination of found objects, framed prints, art and furniture - oh yes and some clothes too.

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful treasures with us. I would never get to see a fraction of the shops and galleries that you get to so it is wonderful to see them through your eyes

I have been following your blog for a long time before I ever had a blog of my own and I have always enjoyed seeing both your own art and that of others. Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated :o)

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

ps. Mandy, I think the seaside was Margate as we lived in Slough at the time!