Thursday 26 March 2009

The hazards of owning a bicycle

I spotted this rather nice old green bicycle outside the library - tied to the handlebars a luggage label with beautiful script that begins with the word Beware and then goes on to list several defects including a broken rear brake and 3 0r 4 loose spokes but ends on a very positive note saying ages since I rode it, have fun and take care. I didn't notice the sign in the background warning of bicycle thieves. All very dangerous. To recover from such nonsense I recommend you watch this video :)


1 comment:

paula lindblom said...

Hi you!

Thank you for added the video link! It was so great!!! I will send it to friends, so amazing so lovely… Take care and keep up the good work! Like, like, like your blog!

With love and thoughts Paula.